historical quotes

Charles Gagnon charlesg at unixrealm.com
Wed Apr 16 13:22:51 EDT 2008

Can gnucash get historical quotes from Yahoo! I don't need to go very
far but for reconciliation purposes, it would be nice to run a command
and fetch prices for 3/31/08.

I import the OFX file from my broker so the securities are a lot of time
not listed in gnucash until after I import the file which could be done
any time in April. At that point, to compare all the values with my
statement, I would need the prices from the closing date on the statement.

Thanks.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody