Question on gnuCash file

rcriii at ramsdells.net rcriii at ramsdells.net
Fri Apr 18 17:43:45 EDT 2008

Melinda,

What is the exact sequence of events?  Do you copy the file to your local
drive then open that?  In that case then any file on the server would not
be updated.

Do you open the file on the server, then save locally?  Same result.

In general gnucash should be writing your changed data file to the same
directory as your log file, where is it appearing?

If the original (before any changes you made) file disappears from the
server, than I suspect your problem is not with gnucash.  Do you have
write permission on the server?

Robert