Funds with no symbols

Steve zephod at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 11:09:37 EDT 2008

I have a 401k plan that contains a fund that doesn't have a symbol. It is one of those funds that is a blend of other funds and is managed by the 401k plan. I can go to the fund's web site and get the current price there.

My problem is that this fund doesn't show up in the price editor window. It is in the Security Editor window but I didn't check the "Get Quotes" box because there is no quote to get. (I tried checking it just to see what would happen but no luck)

So how do I get the fund into the Price Editor so I can manually enter the value?

GC 2.2.4 of F8

Thanks,
Steve