Scheduled transaction problem

Ian Merrithew ian.merrithew at ieee.org
Mon Apr 28 17:02:46 EDT 2008

On April 28, 2008, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

> With each princcipal repayment, the interest is less.  That leaves more to
> come off the principal.  For some reason, the interest is no longer being
> reduced.  Did you tell it there were only 4 calculations, or something like
> that?

I wouldn't even know how.  I think I just followed the Mortgage/Loan Druid to
set the thing up, and everything worked fine for the first 4 payments.  Then
I paid it no mind until I happened to look in one of the registers and saw
the same number repeating.

--
Ian Merrithew - ADM Systems Engineering
ian.merrithew at ieee.org

"If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will
soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant
repair."
Samuel Johnson
English author, critic, & lexicographer (1709 - 1784)