Scheduled transaction problem

Ian Merrithew ian.merrithew at ieee.org
Mon Apr 28 17:56:21 EDT 2008

On April 28, 2008, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Are you sure that the new transactions have been entered via the SX
> since-last-run dialog and not via the Register Auto-Complete mechanism?

If I understand right, you're asking if I've been manually entering any of the
payments in the register, such that auto-complete just fills in the last
numbers it had?  The answer is no.

--
Ian Merrithew - ADM Systems Engineering
ian.merrithew at ieee.org

"If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will
soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant
repair."
Samuel Johnson
English author, critic, & lexicographer (1709 - 1784)