syncing two pcs

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Fri Aug 15 22:24:48 EDT 2008

On July 6, 2008 09:37:45 pm Paul wrote:
> Does anyone know if/how gnucash can be run on two pcs and sync them
> together?  I have duplicated both pc's file structures for the
> application but only one actually contains data.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

I just use rsync on both machines, and copy the file from the office machine
to the laptop if it's the last one I updated. If I updated the laptop last, I
just rsync in the opposite direction, and copy files from the laptop to the
office machine. No muss, no fuss. Available on pretty much any distro.

bob at rsmits.ca