RCTI's

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Aug 16 21:57:01 EDT 2008

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Shane Litherland wrote:
> Hi All,
> a quick search of the forum archives came up blank, but does anyone know
> if the query has come up before, of how to process 'recipient created
> tax invoices' (RCTI) in Gnucash?
> might be a 'local' (i.e. australian tax/accounting) issue only, but
> think not?
> have some ideas on how i might plug them in to assets sheet, but figured
> i might ask around first, in case i blunder on and make a mess...
> Regards,
> Shane.

I don't put RCTIs through the business part
are you receiving the money or paying the money?

--
VI:
	A hungry dog hunts best.
	A hungrier dog hunts even better.
VII:
	Decreased business base increases overhead.
	So does increased business base.
VIII:
	The most unsuccessful four years in the education of a cost-estimator
	is fifth grade arithmetic.
IX:
	Acronyms and abbreviations should be used to the maximum extent
	possible to make trivial ideas profound.  Q.E.D.
X:
	Bulls do not win bull fights; people do.
	People do not win people fights; lawyers do.
		-- Norman Augustine