All transactions from QIF import listed as unspecified ... me too

susie goddens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:12:48 EDT 2008

I agree the importer would  be less time consuming if one could
keyboard the accounts in or  at least leave the path to a particular
account open between allocating each transaction .. ie .. if the last
transaction was allocated to "Expenses:Bank Fees:Transaction Fees",
that would be where you ended up when you allocate the next transaction
.. not ideal but a possible option .. but I haven't a clue how
easy/hard/time consuming any of these things would be to do.

Overall I am really please with the application so far ... thanks to
all those who have found the time to work on it
susie