Receivable Aging error

Heather Daley gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com
Sat Aug 23 15:53:32 EDT 2008

My husband just upgraded our computer and gnucash was upgraded to 2.2.6,
r17427.

Now when I run the Receivable Aging report, all amounts are listed at 91+
days, including invoices I just prepared today.  The same error occurs for
the individual customer reports.

Has a bug report been placed for this, or should I file one?

--

Heather, full of Joy

"Joy is the royal standard floating from the flagstaff of the heart,
                   telling us that the King is in residence."
                                         -Anonymous