gnucash 2.2.4 backup of monthly transaction postings

Donald Federdpiel don at feders.net
Tue Aug 26 15:41:16 EDT 2008

Dear GNUCash Users,

I have been using GNUCash 2.2.4 since April, 2008, for personal fiances
and a small business and am very happy with its performance.

One question...insofar as every system needs a periodic backup I would
like to know how to backup the Accounts data file (s) after
my monthly postings.  In previous Quicken software I simply "copied and
dropped" the Quicken data files form the Hard Disk Drive to a floppy
disk
drive and I was backed up every 30 days.

Ubuntu Linux, v 8.04 is my operating system.

Any recommended assistance is greatly appreciated.

Don Federspiel
at don at feders.net