Import/Export/Merge

Neophyte_User subin07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:15:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am a new user to GnuCash. I need assistance on how to export or copy
transactions to excel 2007.

Also, I started 2 separate account files for transaction in 2 countries (my
home country and the country where i currently reside). As I have got used
working with multiple currency, i would like to merge both the account files
into one. The documentation says its not possible to merge 2 files. But
there should be a way to import one file to the other, right?

Can someone assist?

Regards,
NeoX