Strange Error Message: "Scheduled Transactions with variables cannot be automatically created."

Brian M. Sutin gnucash at skewray.com
Thu Dec 4 22:33:50 EST 2008

The actual code line reads:

   if (((ttVarCount > 0) || multi_commodity) && autocreateState) {
       gnc_warning_dialog(sxed->dialog,
           _("Scheduled Transactions with variables "
          "cannot be automatically created."));

so this error message is even worse than I thought.  You can get it after using
variables (whatever those are) as well as having a multi_commodity (whatever
that is).  I am not mixing commodities either.  I suppose at this point I need
to start recompiling the code with debug statements?

Brian

--
Brian M. Sutin, Ph.D.     Space System Engineering and Optical Design
Skewray Research/316 W Green St/Claremont CA 91711 USA/(909) 621-3122