Tool to split off old years from Gnucash-Files released

Dave Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 17:32:37 EST 2008

David T. wrote:
> While we are at it, can anyone tell me how to get Java 1.6 on Mac OS X 10.5.5? The jGnucash* programs all rely on it, and won't run with the 1.5 version that I thought was going to get updated by downloading from Sun (but didn't).
>
> TIA,
> David

If you don't have a 64-bit Intel machine, it looks like you'll never get
the real 1.6. see

http://blogs.sun.com/cmar/entry/java_1_6_finally_available

If you do have a 64-bit intel mac, then you just have to make 1.6 the
default engine after running Apple's Software Update that installs java 1.6

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net