MSMoney into Gnucash checking.

Pappy1911 pappy007 at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 10 12:58:30 EST 2008

I am using this Forum for the first time. Please excuse me if I'm asking a
question before thoroughly searching here, but I'm weary from searching
other places.

I have used 2002 MSMoney for years and it fits my needs perfectly, however
since switching to Linux Ubuntu, I wanted something to replace Money. I
still use Money through Wine.
So I loaded Gnucash.
Exported Money into a .QIF file.
Imported the .QIF file into Gnucash.
And it's all there in Gnucash Accounts, altho in a list form.
I made a sub-account - checking account.
It shows headings etc. that I want, but is empty.
Question is, how to get all my history into the empty checking account??

Thank you for any help I may receive..