Ugly fonts in reports - kerning issues.

Pscylo rob at arhiann.com
Wed Dec 10 19:09:47 EST 2008

HI,

I did have a good google (and checked here) but couldn't see anything that
is quite the same as the issue that I have,

I'm running Slackware 12.1 with Gnucash (and Gware to sort the
dependencies),

Everything seems to work fine, apart from producing invoices (and naturally
as well, all reports). In short the kerning is all screwed up and it looks
pretty damn ugly, I have no real idea of where to start to resolve this. I
have messed a bit with control centre though it seems to make no difference
- even tried outputting PS and then running ps2pdf to no avail (though if
I'm honest I dodn't think that would work - just though I would try it).

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks

Rob