print problems

Brian Levy brian.levy.esq at rogers.com
Mon Dec 15 20:49:49 EST 2008

I had the same issue and used the .pdf alternative.  On the suggestion from
others, I went to the print driver for my Brother printers and saw they had
an "advanced" option so I unchecked it and the reports printed fine.

Considering so many programs exist that do not have the problem it should
not be difficult to fix it in the output of the report generator.