GC for Ecuador?

Steve J snijuniper at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 13:06:32 EST 2008

I'm at an eco-lodge in Ecuador where the owners use pen and paper bookkeeping except for mayroll, which they do with Quickbooks. The lodge has a dozen employees and the owner says that the tax situation in Ecuador makes using Quickbooks for bookkeeping inpractical. I've been using GC for personal finace for several years but does anyone have any idea as to whether it would be reasonable for me to encourage them to try it out here. The current system looks awward, not awfully useful and primitive.

Lodging plus extras- tours, horseback riding, etc. Spanish language, of course.
--
Steve Juniper --