Which OFX Settings?

Dennis Muhlestein djmuhlestein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:25:56 EST 2008

I've successfully connected a couple credit card accounts to online
banking.  I have another I can't seem to get to work.

I have two issues:

1) When I manually add the settings in AqBanking for my user and
account, and then try to download transactions, I'm getting a invalid
user/password error.  This leads me to believe that perhaps I'm using
the wrong FID, ORG etc.
2) I can't seem to debug the "Get Accounts" feature on the AqBanking
screen.  When I push that, the screen connects, I accept the
certificate, and then it immediately closes.  I've tried a couple
different Bank settings here (There are a few for this credit card.)
and they all do this.

I tried setting gnc.import=debug in .gnucash/log.conf  It did turn up
the logging but I didn't see anything that pointed to what was
happening.

Any suggestions?

I'm on GnuCash 2.2.7

Thanks