question on how to handle A/R's and excess cash/income

Girard Aquino girardaquino at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:13:15 EST 2008

Hi. We sort of lost track of cash payments being made for credit card
transactions we made for friends and family. Can anyone check if I'm
doing the right thing as far as where to create transactions and where
to transfer from is concerned please.

What I did was to make a split on the CC transaction and transfered them
to a new A/R's (Friends, Family). They paid in cash and so I transfered
from A/R's to Cash in Wallet. This is the correct way of handling this
right?

Second question: We lost track of 25 bucks and I'd like to place this
somewhere so it doesn't show up as red... hehe. where should this be
classified then? I mean, we have an excess of 25 in our wallet which
could not be traced back anymore.