Announcement: Evaluation of GnuCash Data in OpenOffice.org

danilo lujambio lujambiodanilo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:15:50 EST 2008

hi,

I am using openoffice 2.4 in ubuntu 8.04 I selected the main file of my
gnucash , I verified the paths on /home/.../.openoffice/....paths  and are
OK , but when I execute the fill database macro I only obtain an error which
says:

com.sun.star.lang.WrappedTargetException xxxxx (the name of my main file)
and then for further information look into file .... (the path to the config
file about paths ) but there the paths are OK

can you help me ?