test XML file after manual modification

John Dablin jdablin at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 31 05:41:17 EST 2008

If you open the (uncompressed) file with Firefox it will validate
the XML. Beware it takes a long time to open the file (about a
minute for mine, which is about 2.5MB). Whether this would be any
more use than error reports from Gnucash I don't know, and of
course it will only check that it's syntactically correct, not that
the data is!

John Dablin