Some questions / requests from a QB convert

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Feb 1 11:55:56 EST 2008

On Friday 01 Feb 2008, Maf. King wrote:
> On Friday 01 Feb 2008, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 07:42:30AM -0600, Josh Trutwin wrote:
> > > On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 00:18:18 -0800
> > >

> However, if you start the process payment dialog with invoice B, for a
> payment of $200, then B will be marked as paid, leaving A and C unpaid.
> AFAIK, you can't pay B & C in a single txn, leaving A unpaid.

Just done a little experiment - I have a customer who has 3 invoices
outstanding at the moment - values are changed(!)
A - £100
B - £500
C - £200

Selecting B for process payment of £500 marks B as paid.
<close data without saving, re-open data file>
Selecting B for payment of £700 marks A and B as paid.  (ie FIFO)

HTH,
Maf.

PS. sorry for the intermittent GPG signing. I try not to sign messages to
lists, but brain clearly isn't working properly atm... anyway:
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542