Starting "Fresh" ?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Tue Feb 5 14:26:05 EST 2008

> > 	THAT being said, I did run into one problem... When I
> > go to add a new Vendor, it has been assigning it a number already
> > in the system. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where the
> > system kept track of the next vendor number to assign.
>
> That's because you didn't migrate the book counters into the new
> file.

	Rut Roh... Is there somewhere I can look to figure out
how to put it back. I tried looking for a counter and didn't see
it.

> Eh?  You can certainly change the vendor.  Click on the "Edit"
> button in the toolbar.

	Oops. I was trying the Edit next to the name in Billing
Information. I see now that if I unpost, then Edit/Edit Invoice
it looks like I can. :-/ Is there something else it does besides
change the guid?

		Thanks, Tuc