How do I edit/delete/move multiple transactions?

gnash bluestube at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 7 17:51:18 EST 2008

I want to work on multiple transactions at once.

Some examples

- move some transactions from account to another
- delete multiple transactions from one account
- change multiple transactions, say they all go from a cash account to
expense account x, and I want to change them to expense account y

I am new to gnucash, so pardon me if I have missed something obvious.  Can
these things be done, other than doing them one transaction at a time?