Setting multiple budget amounts to same value?

gnash bluestube at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 7 19:48:15 EST 2008

Is there an easy/automatic way to set budget amounts all to the same value
for a particular account.

For example, I have a weekly budget for the year, i.e. 52 amounts for each
account.  I want my groceries budget to be $200 each week.

Do I have to enter $200 in each of the 52 cells for that account on the
budget page, or can I set them all at once, or can I copy the value to them
all at once, or something like that?

With quite a few expense accounts, it is a big task to enter all the values
one by one.