changing RUR to RUB in old accounts file

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 14 12:20:19 EST 2008

Hi,

Alexey <bonifaciy at mail.ru> writes:

> On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 09:59 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> Did you have an instance of a gnc:commodity at the top of the file
>> that encoded RUR?
>>
>> -derek
>
> Not exactly on the top but it stated the following from line 67:
>
> <gnc:commodity version="2.0.0">
>   <cmdty:space>ISO4217</cmdty:space>
>   <cmdty:id>RUR</cmdty:id>
>   <cmdty:get_quotes/>
>   <cmdty:quote_source>currency</cmdty:quote_source>
>   <cmdty:quote_tz/>
> </gnc:commodity>

That's what I thought.

Could you please file a bug report in bugzilla?  The issue is that
the currency migration ignore the fact that sometimes currency settings
are saved in the data file.  So when we migrate a currency we also
need to handle migrating the saved currency state.

Thanks!