Printed Invoice / Report Font Size

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 15 12:46:49 EST 2008

hi,

Brian Kaney <brian at vermonster.com> writes:

> I've played around with the scheme templates, but found you can't
> specify things like ID's for elements/blocks or even inline style
> attributes.  The report/templating portion of GnuCash is one area I
> would love to see modernized.

Indeed, many of us would love to see GtkHTML replaced with something
that support CSS, and then we can fix the reporting infrastructure
to output more templatized reports.  These two projects are separable,
but there's definitely a dependency because GtkHTML doesn't support CSS.

We would welcome someone to take on this development.