config.user: format of paths on Windows system

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:44:58 EST 2008

Hi,

this problem is solved.

On 19.02.2008 20:51, Charles Day wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2008 11:37 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu
> <mailto:warlord at mit.edu>> wrote:
>
>     Here's something to try..  What happens if you move (or copy)
>     the ibr-gnc-module.scm to C: and then you can try one of:
>
>      (load "/ibr-gnc-module.scm")
>      (load "/c/ibr-gnc-module.scm")
>      (load "c:/ibr-gnc-module.scm")
>      (load "c:\ibr-gnc-module.scm")
>

> I believe that last one would have to be (load "c:\\ibr-gnc-module.scm")
> otherwise Scheme will swallow the single \ character. What the heck, try
> all five.
>

>     And see what works.  Then we can at least see if this works
>     at all for you...  And then we can go through the complications
>     of trying to get it working otherwise.
>
>     Also, you might want to use the debug output to see your output.
>     For example, do you see your printf output in the gnucash.trace
>     file?

I found the gnucash.trace-report. Now it can be summarized that:

- GC does call the config.user file
- there are *no* path format problem, since some routine is clever
enough to handle every version one could think of

... and the reason why the module doesn't show up seems to be a bug in
the module itself.

>     -derek

Thanks for your patience!

--