Changing font size for reports

Brian Kaney brian at vermonster.com
Wed Feb 20 13:06:07 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

This topic was just brought up, actually.   There is an open and known
need for help to (re)implement the reporting and templating parts of
gnucash.

As a workaround until then, I export the report, open it in Firefox,
apply a little user-defined CSS (font size and family, etc) then PDF'ize
or print it.

- Brian