Tax Information Dialog comment

Thomas Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:24:21 EST 2008

I have been using Gnucash 2.2.3 under Windows for several weeks now and I
have several comments about it which I plan to post as a series of messages
so each comment can be appropriately vetted. I have been converting my
Quicken data because Intuit is trying to gouge me again. Although Gnucash is
not as feature rich as Quicken, it is great to be able to have full control
of the details of every transaction. So off to the first comment.

The Tax Information Dialog (from Edit->Tax Options) needs an apply button so
multiple updates can be done without the window having to be closed on every
change. It took me a while of setting the tax information on multiple
accounts to find out that it was only maintaining the latest change and that
Gnucash required the OK button to be selected after every account update.

- Tom

P.S. I had to create a gmail account to send this message because my normal
email would bounce with an RSET error message. Unfortunately mail to
gnucash-user-owner at gnucash.org would bounce with the error message as well.
Does anyone know why?