Trouble running portfolio report

hasmeta at yahoo.com hasmeta at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 16:16:03 EST 2008

Hi,

I am running Gnu Cash 2.2.3 on Windows XP SP2; when I try to run the Investment Portfolio Report, I consistently get the following error message:

Report error
An error occurred while running the report.

Other reports I've tried are running fine. I followed the instructions at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Logging to create a log file to see any further errors are being output to stderr, then started gnu-cash.bat from a command prompt, but I see no output. Where can I look for more information?

Also, is there a financial calculator (or perhaps another report) that would let me get the internal rate of return/yield/NPV etc. of the securities I own based on their cash flows?

Thanks,

--Hasmet Akgun