Tax Information Dialog comment

Thomas Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 06:15:26 EST 2008

Dave, I initially just exported everything from Quicken and then imported
the QIF file but since I had close to 20 years of data the start up time
after the import was unacceptable to me so I just decided to start fresh as
of January 1st and I only imported my investment accounts.  I just used the
New File druid and selected the categories that were appropriate. I have
since added several other accounts that I had in Quicken.

- Tom