Exporting from Quicken

Thomas Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:41:11 EST 2008

I'm a tightwad so I haven't upgraded for years therefore I have Quicken 2005
and it supports exporting as QIF.  My machine is rather dated as well (about
5 years old and I did not buy the fastest components when I built it) so a
faster processor and hard drive would probably make things fine.  Others
with a large number of transactions should chime in about their experience.