Problems getting quotes for funds

Richard Ullger rullger at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 22 20:06:28 EST 2008

Hi Fred,

For what its worth I'm also seeing this behaviour. Because the prices
were being retrieved using gnc-fq-dump I incorrectly assumed that
gnucash was loading them correctly. But on checking in the price editor,
prices for my stocks update ok but those for my funds are being ignored
with no errors.

Regards,

Richard.