Exporting from Quicken

Thomas Peterson thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 05:59:30 EST 2008

Windows. I think it all started when I installed the latest ActivePerl (
v5.10) and install-fq-mods.bat didn't like it. I then needed an appropriate
Crypt-SSLeay to work with v5.10 and Finance-Quote had to be installed by
hand since the Perl Package Manager knew nothing about it. It was all rather
painful.