hanging on opening old file

Scott Lipcon slipcon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:17:56 EST 2008

That would have been embarrassing!   I just double checked, both in starting
gnucash normally, and in starting with --nofile and using File:Open to open
my data file, and there is no hidden popup window anywhere.

At this point I've got gnucash 1.8.12 installed via fink and 2.2.3 installed
via macports, and 1.8.12 works fine, 2.2.3 simply hangs.   fink has a
2.2.3build available in its "unstable" branch - maybe I'll try to
install that to
see if its something about how macports built gnucash thats the problem
(unfortunately, I'll probably have to remove 1.8.12 to do that, so I'm going
to have to wait until after my taxes are done)

Scott