Documentation

Kira Park kirapark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:02:20 EST 2008

Hello,

My name is Kira Park, and I'm a Community Economic Development worker
in the Peace Corps in the Dominican Republic. I am working with a
development organization in my community in a campo of Altamira in the
province of Puerto Plata, and one of the things I'm going to be
helping them with is implementing electronic data and accounting
systems. I was introduced to gnucash by a fellow volunteer, but in
looking for the documentation and concepts sheets I'm finding that
they are only available online, and I don't have regular access to
internet. Is there a way that this information can be made available
for download so that I can work with the software offline at my site?

I'd really like to have this stuff available since my background isn't
in accounting software and I'd like to learn how it works before
introducing it to my counterparts.

Thanks so much, any help or advice you have to offer would be great!

Sincerely,
Kira Park
Peace Corps Volunteer
Dominican Republic

--
Kira Park

"A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way
that you actually look forward to the trip." - Caskie Stinnet