platform

Bill bill.baker at agtron.com
Wed Jan 2 21:41:41 EST 2008

Dear Sirs,

Can you provide information on what's 'under the hood' in Gnucash?

For example, Turbo cash (also open source accounting software) provides this
info on their web site:

TurboCASH Accounting is a Windows App dependent on Delphi 6, BDE, Paradox,
Infopower3, QuickReports Pro, Midas XML, InnoScript, Micosoft HTML Compiler,
Install Shield. A linux version is being planned.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Baker

Agtron Enterprises Inc.

242 Robin Crescent

Saskatoon, SK Canada S7L 7C2

Ph. 306-934-0640

I am not always at my desk and only check my email once per day. If your
matter requires my urgent attention, please contact the receptionist at
306-934-0640