printing problem

Gerry Thompson & Susan Phillips gtandem at rogers.com
Thu Jan 3 17:33:27 EST 2008

I can get around the printing problem by exporting my reports as HTML
and then printing from the browser. Everything works out properly going
that route.

I am running Windows XP Pro version 2002 SP2 and my printer is a HP
Photosmart 1000. Note that if I print directly to the printer or I print
directly to PDF I get the same result, reversed and upside down text.

It would be obviously simpler and quicker to go file-print but at least
I can print.

Gerry Thompson