Any Interest in Configurable Imbalance name

Lincoln A. Baxter lab at lincolnbaxter.com
Sat Jan 5 09:51:20 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 21:25 -0500, Derrick Hudson wrote:
> A user can always delete the account when they don't have
> any errors.  It is a useful aid in finding transactions that were
> entered incompletely.

Really?  The imbalance accounts still list the split transactions that
now have $0 entries.  If one tries to delete the account, one gets a
warning about deleting all the transactions.  Its this not actually
going to happen when one deletes the account.

I would be more comfortable, if one could remove the $0 split from the
transaction. But I can't find a way to do that. (see my other post on
this subject)

Lincoln