User's guide v2.0 printable

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Jan 5 16:50:38 EST 2008

andre junior <andrefgj at yahoo.com.br> writes:
> Is there a printable version of the latest user's guide (v2.0) available? I usually spend several times on a bus and I'd like to read it during my travelling. In addition I don't know if there is an effort to translate it to portuguese, but I could be useful with this task?

(I believe we spoke on IRC, but for completeness…)

There's no good printable (read:PDF) verison of the current docs.

<http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml> has a PDF of the v1.8 Help and
Tutorial & Concepts Guide; most of the text was unchanged with the 2.0
docs release, and of course the concepts are the same, but the screenshots
were updated.  It's a very reasonable substitute.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}