Mac Leopard gnucash question

Jed Diem jed at tulane.edu
Tue Jan 8 17:45:06 EST 2008

David,

Thanks.  I think I'll wait for the system update.  I've not had good
luck (with cups from cups.org, for example) using non-Apple system
software.  Eventually, a security update broke the non-Apple software
and I had to re-install the system.  So I'm now gun shy.

I will try 2.2.2 from fink with Tiger.

--jed diem