compiling on gentoo

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Thu Jan 10 04:44:37 EST 2008

I'm having some difficulty things running again on a 64bit gentoo "stable"
system after I upgraded guile to 1.8.2
after this I had to recompile guile with use flag  "deprecated regex"
but now I get this error trying to build gnucash 2.0.5
grep: /usr/lib64/libguile-ltdl.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib64/libguile-ltdl.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib64/libguile-ltdl.la' is not a valid libtool archive

can someone point me in the direction of gnucash-nirvana?

--
Success is a journey, not a destination.