depreciation and how to make balance sheet according to local government

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Fri Jan 11 22:59:29 EST 2008

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008, 张韡武 wrote:
> For your information: in order to enter the balance sheet by the local
> tax office, we are REQUIRED to use Microsoft Internet Explorer because
> that form was made up with ActiveX (although Javascript certainly can do
> it as good), in other words, local tax office ASKs us to use Windows.
> Few people complains about it yet because of low adoption rate of both
> Firefox and Linux. I hate this but things would not change if I am the
> only one complains.

Political 'speak' here does better than facts and rational argument.
Your government would pay more attention to "bad American" than any rational
debate.

this is from the automatic quote provider
and it is still relevant
--
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.