rearranging accounts - backdoor?

Georg Stapper georgstapper at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 13:41:59 EST 2008

I would edit the QIF files: replace all the categories by the according GNC account. The importer recognises the whole account structure.

A small disadvantage is that there will be no mapping set up between the memo/payee and the accounts during the import process. This needs to be done with your future data.