Importing accounts with multiple currencies

David Lynch david.lynch at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 16:01:19 EST 2008

    I have read the FAQs and archives (of this group) and issues with
importing of accounts with multiple currencies have been raised several
times but remain, as far as I can see, unresolved.
    I'm a new user trying to import several years' data from Quicken.
Transaction between accounts with different currencies are being handled
incorrectly.
    Can I configure gnucash to handle them correctly? Or, if not, is the
best way round the problem to input manually each transaction between
currencies?

David Lynch