Gnucash access to internet when starting up

Richard Ullger rullger at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 14 16:37:21 EST 2008

Hi Andreas,

I did as you said. On starting gnucash I got an error message box with
the error 'The application has failed to start because libofx-3.dll was
not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'. The box
title bar displays 'gnucash-bin.exe - Unable To Locate Component'.

On clicking Ok, gnucash proceeded to start and still requested access to
the internet.

Regards,

Richard.