Upgrade Gotchas? (Especially FreeBSD)

Daniel Rucci dan at rucci.org
Tue Jan 15 18:55:19 EST 2008

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
 > There was a specific issue in one of the BSD's where it would
 > literally take minutes to start up. I don't know if it's been fixed
 > yet.
I don't recall what it was either but that is definitely fixed.

BSD version runs great for me.. (Currently 2.2.3)

Main problem is AQBanking is disabled since the latest version in ports
is aqbanking-1.0.11. I spent a little time seeing if upgrading was
trivial however the newer version of gwenhywfar seems to require some
patching before it will build successfully.

Now I am wondering if i tried getting aqbanking3 or aqbanking2 to run...

Dan