Missing documentation

Bob linux at barrowhillfarm.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 13:44:12 EST 2008

Hi,

I've installed Gnucash 2.2 on my openSUSE 10.3 linux system, including the
gnucash-docs package, but when I click on the Help menu, the KDE help
application window says there is no documention for

/usr/share/gnucash/gnome/help/gnucash/C/gnucash-help.xml

However, that file definitely exists, along with a load of other .xml files
in ../C/ and a sub-directory named 'figures'.

Any suggestions as to what's going on here?
--
Bob

openSUSE 10.3, Kernel 2.6.22.13-0.3-default, KDE 3.5.8
Intel Celeron 2.53GB, 2GB DDR RAM, nVidia GeForce 7600GS