Linking client and vendor invoices

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:04:29 EST 2008

On 20.01.2008 16:15, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Jannick Asmus <jannick.news at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On 18.01.2008 16:08, Derek Atkins wrote:
>>
>>> How it's supposed to work is that when you
>>> mark a vendor-billed item for chargeback
>> in which window? I didn't get this. :-(
>
> In the vendor bill window.

Thanks. It works if a chargeback customer is chosen when the
vendor-billed invoice is created. After the vendor-billed invoice is
booked, the items (checked in the last column of the vendor-billed
invoice) are transferred to the invoice of the indicated customer - both
if it is already opened or to be opened.

Is it possible to 'copy' the transactions from a vendor-billed invoice
*without* assigned chargeback customer somehow?

:-) I was not running into any bug.

J.

ps: I am working with 2.2.3, WinXP.